fuel

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 15:51:41 EDT

bill and bernd and anybody else,
have you bill tried highoctane fuel such as c12 or 108 vp or 110 shell fuel.
i want to run good in houston.im ready to see what sh will turn.traction is
gonna be a bitch..i thought that the higher the octane is the leaner the
motor runs. i think that what my dragbike mechanic told me. i could be
wrong..let me know..hey bernd is it true your new goal is to have a feature
on your truck in lowrider magazine..will it be lowered in h-town..