Re: DML Digest V4 #4138

From: Datstein@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 20:24:56 EDT

I do periodically. It's like one run-on sentence making it extremely
difficult to pick out individual posts, topics, etc. A new post will begin
immediately after the last one with no space between. Could it be an AOL
problem rather than DML? David

In a message dated 9/23/01 12:03:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,