Re: Re: fuel

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 20:34:27 EDT

the lowest i can run without setting off the sensor is 93 and then a can of
nos octane booster..then it still shuts down every now and then..its just
not being consistant from top of 2 and wot in 3rd gear..
my mechanic and me will work on shielding the knock sensor and playing with
what type of fuel to run when i go race or just play around..