RE: Now: 200,000+ Mile Club WAS: passed 200K in my '95 DAK

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 08:56:46 EDT

Hey Victor!

Welcome to the club!! My 3.9L is still running strong (I drove her today :)
) with very little lifetime maintenance as well. These are solid trucks! I
have a tough time deciding in the morning which one to drive!

Alright Gals and Guys.....Let's see the list of those experienced trucks out
there. You can reply to me directly if you like, I'll post a summary (around
Thursday). Please include the following:

year
model (RC, CC)
Style (Sport, Sport +, SLT, SLT +)
engine