Re: RE: Now: 200,000+ Mile Club WAS: passed 200K in my '95 DAK

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 16:20:00 EDT

At 08:56 AM 9/24/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey Victor!
>
>Welcome to the club!! My 3.9L is still running strong (I drove her today :)
>) with very little lifetime maintenance as well. These are solid trucks! I
>have a tough time deciding in the morning which one to drive!
>
>Alright Gals and Guys.....Let's see the list of those experienced trucks out
>there. You can reply to me directly if you like, I'll post a summary (around
>Thursday). Please include the following:
>
>year 1991
>model (RC, CC) EC 2 doors bench seat behind front split bench
>Style (Sport, Sport +, SLT, SLT +) LE
>engine 5.2
>trans Auto
>miles 139,000 (about) speedo was changed around 18k by previous owner(s)

Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net
This message written on a computer running `Microsoft Windows'.
A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit patch
to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit
microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't
stand one bit of competition. Now for Windows XP..