Re: ATTN: V6 owners..............Exhuast survey

From: Eric Giblock (egiblock@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 00:41:21 EDT

1. i forgot

2. exhaust is loud when i hop on it.. haven't gotten any complaints from
the neighbors yet, but i do catch them looking sometimes..

3. went to midas and the guy charged me 40 to put the flowmaster on

4. i used the stock 2.5" pipe and it sounds good to me

5. no pics, no sounds, just the best :) hehe

ttyl

""Punch"" <2punch.crash2000@home.com> wrote in message
> o.k. will place my exhaust order on Thursday, I will be buying a dynomax
> ( I know someone can get this for me at cost+)
>
> I am looking for owners of v6's that have dynomax, and their opinions on
the
> complete cat-back kit, my questions are:
>
> 1. did you notice a great performance boost?
> 2. are the exhaust terribly loud? (don't want to piss off the neighbours)
> 3. easy to install? (hmm, something about getting the old muffler off,
> worries me)
> 4. Dynomax has a 2.5 inlet and a choice of 2.5 or 3" tailpipe, which would
> be better for a more bass sounding tone?
>
> ** 5. I would like pictures, and hopefully sound clips, of V6's with
Dynomax