Re: Header Q?

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 23:13:35 EDT

I love my Hooker Super Comps. Short type with y-pipe. Did the install in
3-4 hours then down to the
local muffler shop for the y-pipe weld up to the rest of the system. Either
a #5008 or #5010 for your truck
I think. As a single mod, this got me .2 seconds in the 1/8 mile!! The are
also available with a ceramic
coating from Hooker, don't know the part number.

TonyC