Re: BRAND NEW NITROUS KITS FOR 92-99 3.9,5.2,5.9 DAKS

From: Aaron Colona (acolona@charter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 04:01:57 EDT

okay, on this one I have to completely and utterly kind of disagree with you
:). On fuel injected vehicles dry is the way to go IF YOU SET IT UP RIGHT
AND DO NOT CUT CORNERS. fuel injected intakes are simply not designed for
wet kits, that's why nos no longer makes wet kits for any fuel injected
vehicles, so anyone who disagrees with me can call nos and get a much more
detailed explanation than i have time for. second note, I've run more
nitrous on more dakota's than you can shake a stick at. These motor's are
very resilient and you can make a very nice wet kit for them and safely run
a 150 shot with a few safety issues (colder plugs,.....etc.), however I
believe a 200 is pushing it but definately possible. I have video and slip's
of several trucks with these wet kit's on them running without incident, 96
dak 318 at 11.80's, 99 r/t in the mid 12's, a 97 v6 running 13.80's.....,
and I've personally seen at least a bottle a week shoved down the throat of
that 96 dak for a year and a half straight and still chugging.

Aaron C.

by the way, anyone interested these kit's are for sale
92-99 318 360 and v6
sorry, no 4.7 yet