Re: first wreck, What low cost wheel cars out there?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 11:11:10 EDT

All that from a front tire blow out! Amazing.

I have a pontiac sunfire that I use for to/from work
with over 100K
I'm thinking about getting a fun car to drive and
would love rear wheel drive.
What reasonably priced rear wheel drive cars are out
there?
--- Chuong Nguyen <dester223@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Getting the link:

http://www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/civicwreck.htm

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia