DML:All you guys who wanted the v6 beast parts

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 23:24:30 EDT

I've got a bunch of email's especially about the sway bars. They have brand
new hardware and bushings. I alos have tons of performance stuff to get rid
of. New in box's mopar 1.6rr kit, New in box Magnum double roller timing
chain, New in box mopar magnum lifters, New in box Comp V6 200/206 504/512
cam ...If ya buy the cam I'll throw in the r/t springs, valve seals,
retainers, and keepers that go with it. Mopar 92-93 performance pcm, v6 head
gaskets and intake gaskets, 1996 stock intake manifold. Brand new 16in 3000
cfm electric fan, 2 month old dodge v6 radiator, 2in drop spindels As well
as anything else on the truck, all body panels are perfect except fron t
fender, fresh paint..If you have an emerald green truck I got lots of stuff
for ya. I have tons of stuff that must go..I'm missing alot..If ya dont see
it please ask.

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed