Re: DML:All you guys who wanted the v6 beast parts

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 03:01:29 EDT

well how big are the sway bars?? i know they don't weigh that much, just
the size. what is your zip code?? then i could punch it into ups.com...
how much are you wanting for the sway bars?? and what about the fan?? what
brand and model specifically?? and price?? that's all for now...

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.cx/zig