Do not buy from MidnightMoose.com

From: KCDak (jasonmanderson@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 10:49:29 EDT

Ok, I set out to find a new set of replacement bulbs for my truck since the
stock bulbs suck. I really couldn't find a set that everyone thought were
good, so I decided to just buy a set of Xenon super white 100/80w bulbs,
thinking that worse comes to worse they are just too bright. Well, I found a
set on midnightmoose.com for $15 + $5 shipping. Well, they show up in the
mail and I installed them. Well, to put it lightly, they SUCK. They are no
better than the stock bulbs, and we all know how bad those are. I went back
to look at the package and they say that they are for off-road or show use
only. Which doesn't make any sense to me. I would think that that would just
mean that they are too bright for the road. I then went back to their
website to see if they mention anything about them being for only off-road
or show use, and they don't. In fact they specifically sell them to replace
the low and high beam lights. Oh and one other thing, this morning I was
driving to work in the rain and I had to turn on my fog lights just to see.
Yes, my 50w fog lights seem brighter than these in the rain. Ok, I'm done
ranting now.

Jason
'00 Sport Quad 4.7L 4x4 3.55