Re:'90 rough idle

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 07:49:57 EDT

Dad always said to look at the most simple things first, so my thought
is check your basic systems. Dont forget fuel, a bad tank can cause
rough idle, you may want to put in some octane boost and cleaner. You
pretty much covered ignition, but check your wire arrangement, it could
be a simple crossover that causes your problem. I dont know what sensors
you have, you have a '90 I have a '99, just a little different i'd
assume. Go through ALL of them, one thing that seems like nothing could
be the root of your concerns. Now, dont have too much fun! Later.

AR