Re: additives for gas tank

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 22:37:15 EDT

I only use Techron these days. They have 2 size bottles, the most common
treats a 12 gallon tak, the larger, harder to find size treats up to 20
gallons. I've only found one store in Syracuse here that carries the large
bottle. Suppose I should buy more than one bottle at a time to minimize my
trips to the 'hood (figures it'd be in a bad part of town!)

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com