Re: Re: kickpanel speakers Is anyone reading this?

From: Gus (crtech@hot.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 18:20:44 EDT

Ok. This is for everyone that wanted to know about the kick panels but were
apparently unable to perform the simple procedure of a search engine. If
you go to www.google.com and search for qlogic kick panels you will find
some links listed. One of them takes you to
http://www.soundsgreat.net/car_audio/q_logic/kick_panels.htm. Once there
click on custom kick panels. From there they have a application information
link that will show you which autos their kick panels will work with. The
97-99 reg and ext cab are listed as well as the 2k dak. It even gives a
part number. The price seems to be $175.00 for the pair and includes the
shipping. They also have a generic panel for less. I do not have these nor
do I plan to getting them. However I spent about 2 minutes and was able to
find the information. Go Figure. ; )