97,98, and 99 model owners left out

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 16:30:45 EDT

I appreciate you trying to help. I have been to both of these websites several
times in the last 3 years. However, there is NO listing for 97-99 Dakota!
Only 98-up Durango or 2000-up Dakota. There are 2 different part numbers for
these applications. If you call Crutchfield by telephone like I did and
apparently Redmopar did also, they say there is NO application to fit the 97-99
Dakota (though I don't know what physical difference there could be in the kick
panel shape) I also emailed airesearch several times and was told that the
97-99 Dakota panels were postponed indefinitely. So if someone has bought a
pair and they did fit in a 99, Which part number did he use? The one for the
2000-up Dakota or the 98-up Durango. He also claimed he paid like 175 and
everyone else wanted 200 a pair. So those of us with 97,98,or99 models are
left out for some unknown reason.