RE: 97,98, and 99 model owners left out

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 23:56:34 EDT

I just saw these in a VERY NICE Kenne-Bell Blown 1998 R/T this weekend
(Nice system Johnie!!). I don't see why they wouldn't fit the '97 model
(considering I have one and looked at the kick panels which look
identical)...what's the problem?

Is there something I'm missing on the install? (I want a set for my
truck so this is a valid question).

- Bernd