Re: Houston Mopar Show - Results

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 00:14:43 EDT

sorry if this went through
bernd do you know what e/t's are for a stock dakota gen3 r/c with a 5.2L
and how much would a sure grip or lsd in 3.92 or 4.10 help on e/t's.
did you have slicks or stock tires.

this is a question for bernd and others how do others launch at the line.
i went to byron on saturday but had trouble getting traction. it was my
first time down the quarter mile. my best time was 15.8 at 85.5
but i always had to back off other wise i would spin my tires like crazy.

thanks for any input
hemiDak@msn.com