Re: Insurance

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 19:14:08 EDT

I'm with Punch. Age and similar factors play a BIG part in insurance
premiums. I'll get a big drop in a year when I turn 25, and if I got
married (not likely for a while), it'd drop even more, then even more with
a kid. Not to mention where you live, whether the truck is garaged, how
far you drive to work/school, etc.

I live in central NY, work in Syracuse, and shell out $1200/year for
insurance on my '99 4x4. A guy I work with is 30, has an Explorer, old
Land Cruiser, an MG and a motorcycle (Ducati) and pays well under $1000 for
ALL his coverage - and he's got more tickets on his record than I.

It's worth shopping around for rates.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com