Group Buy: ODB-II Scan tool

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 21:32:01 EDT

While I was doing some looking up for ODB-II codes, I came across a forum
that a lot of people were referring to a ODB-II scan tool that will hook up
to a laptop. Check out this link:

http://www.obd-2.com/

>From what I've heard, a group buy of 20 people or more, we can get the
triple-combo for $97 (w/shipping). I'm not very familiar with these, but
it looks like it might be a good deal. Also, I had read where someone said
this tool will also record horsepower (presumeably at the flywheel). If
there is enough interest in this, I will get more information (or someone
else can, there's a link to email him on the page).