Please help with MTX Thunderform wiring!!!!

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 22:06:55 EDT

This is a question to anyone that has wired the MTX
thunderform to their original factory infinity CD player.

Can you splice another external amp (with RCA plugs) into a
set of speaker wires from the cd player, or do you require
a line converter (booster)? I was told to use a booster
that has power to it because the wires going to the
speakers are too low of amperage due to the separate
preamps on each speaker.

Please help; I want to hear what the speaker sounds like
asap.

Thanks in advance!

Cory