Re: Please help with MTX Thunderform wiring!!!!

From: Jerry Lee (jerry.429@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 23:06:29 EDT

Cory
Some aftermarket amps have both speaker level and RCA level inputs
Don't use the RCA level with speaker wire unless you use an adapter box.
It can and probably will blow the RCA inputs. They are low level and can't
take the speaker level
voltage. Any good stereo shop can provide the speaker level to low level
box.
Jerry Lee
1998 Sport 2wd
3.9L 5spd