Re: Never again with a Dakota

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 19:46:05 EDT

I don't know why you've got all the problems that
you've mentioned. I've never had anything major other
than the fuel sending unit in the tank and that seemed
very minor to me. My '94 CC Sport is still going
strong with over 160,000 miles on with out any major
work done to the engine, tranny, drive line or rear
end. But, yes go ahead and get the Chevy. I just
know that you will love being able to spend all of
your hard earned dollars working on it every day.
That is why there is so many more parts and products
for the GM vehicles. They can't seem to make them
last when they build them. Plus, they can't make them
enjoyable. Yours must've been abused to get the way
it is. Or when you bought it; did it come from a
former flood area.

--- "Gensch, Travis" <Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com>