Re: Never again with a Dakota..ok

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 19:56:11 EDT

Something up your ass tonight? Nobody was getting defensive. We were just
stating facts about the quality of our particular vehicles. The power issue
never came up so dont be on a power trip saying who will be left in the dust
because we just dont care. Whats keeping me around is I'm stuck with this
truck for awhile so I need to make the best of what I have. All the helpful
people are like my ray of hope that someday i can make this truck into what
i wanted it to be from day 1. Your opinion is your opinion but geez.....all
in all it is just a truck.