Re: Never again with a Dakota..ok

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 18:18:03 EDT

You go get your Chebby or Ford POS.Pull up to a stop light in my town.
Guess whos Cheeby or Ford is gonna be seen in my rearview mirror..

Yours,Dude

Dont start bashing the Dakota.This is something you're gonna lose

BTW: if you feel so strongly about the Dakota,whats keeping you around?

(just my opinion)

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"