Re: Never again with a Dakota..ok

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 19:56:25 EDT

At 05:18 PM 10/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>You go get your Chebby or Ford POS.Pull up to a stop light in my town.
>Guess whos Cheeby or Ford is gonna be seen in my rearview mirror..
>
>Yours,Dude
>
>Dont start bashing the Dakota.This is something you're gonna lose

Some people are more concerned with reliability then racing. Dodge will
NEVER win that battle. I don't see too many Fords or Chevys with the drive
train (rear end and transmission) and suspension problems (Ball joints, mid
steering shaft) that Dakotas are plagued with. Why do I still put up with
mine..... I bought it used and its paid for but NEVER again Dodge new or used.
Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net
Parkinson's Law: Work expands so as to fill the time
                        available for its completion.