Re: Cleaing combustion chamber w/ water?

From: Ryan Beverlin (streetdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 20:52:52 EDT

Use a common Decarb , or combustion chamber cleaner , while the truck is
running , spray the throttle body to get all the carbon off , it will make a
big difference , actually 3M makes a great 3 step kit , most dealerships
will have it , its a fuel system kit , some additive to your fuel and the
throttle body combustion chamber cleaner . It only cost $89.00 to get it
done where I work .
Ryan Beverlin
(1992 Dak Carbed V8 Conversion)
http://home.houston.rr.com/burnout/ryan.html