Re: 4cyl dakotas Was Which Dakota

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 09:50:22 EDT

I guess what it boils down to is what can you afford? even the V-6 is
better, but if you get a new one, or a good used one get the v-8. I meant
not to insult no one on this list that owns a 4-cyl. Buying a vehicle is
like buying a house in a sense, try to go for more in size,because two-three
yrs down the road you will wish you had gone bigger.