Re: how long to order a new dakota and price??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 14:13:54 EDT

i live in michigan. $25k sounds like a good deal. i am thinking it might
be lower than my expected mark, especially since my dad works for dcx. it
should be below invoice. i'm going in today, i'll let everyone know what
they tell me!! thanks..

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.com/zig