Re: Re: Blower guys/Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

From: Glen Clark (glen@groupphotographers.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 19:35:18 EDT

Kenne Bell recomends the use of these plugs, they even send you an addition
to the manual with part numbers for these plugs. I didnt want to wait for
any to show up, so i just put in new Autolite 3923s. I think i will look
into these plugs tho. Wish i had a dyno around that i could use for free,
then i could test the autolites, then buy some Denso's and test those. Oh
well, guess i'd better go win the lotto.

GlenC

'01, 4.7L, Club Cab, Auto 4x4, 3.55 LS
Kenne Bell Supercharged, JBA Headers
Lots of other mods, just dont wanna type.

""TonyC"" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> I can't see where any spark plug will give additional power. PERIOD.
>
> It is more probable that a certain spark plug may not cause
> detonation/pre-ignition where a different one may. The difference between
> these two numbers COULD be thought of as a gain. I prefer to think of the
> lesser plug as causing a LOSS as opposed to the other plug causing a gain.
> All other things being equal.
>
> TonyC

This