Re: new truck price...Eric

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 22:28:51 EDT

I know my insurance is outrageous. I've never had a ticket, wreck, etc., So
I've got nothing against me. When I was trying to order my truck, I called
about the insurance and they gave me some WAY off-the-wall quote(which ended
being what I'm paying, I just thought they were way off), So I was pretty
pissed and thought that the cost of the insurance was going to prevent me
from driving what I wanted. So, just for kicks I called them back and asked
them to rate me on a black '00 reg. cab R/T. As you can imagine it was even
higher than they qouted me for my truck. SO, I asked them to rate me on a
Red 6-spd Camaro SS. It was a good $1000 less a year than the R/T!! I still
haven't figured that out.!!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html