low coil voltage

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 17:36:38 EDT

My battery is fully charged (12.67 v.). With the key in the on position,
truck not started, I get a reading of 0 volts at the coil. When I disconnect
the + coil wire, I get a reading of only 3.75v. I tested where the coil
wire comes out of the PCM (pin 19) and get 3.75 v. there also. The truck
does run but then quits after it gets hot. I have a MP PCM and a blaster
coil. I bypassed the MSD for testing. I get the same readings with the stock
coil (w/ 190,000) miles hooked up. Please help
James