Re: low coil voltage

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 22:57:55 EDT

i recently had a similar situation with my truck. My truck would cough and
sputter and would die, but it would start after a few turns of the key, it
got worse from there, over the next few days my truck would kill several
times.i had no clue what it could be then my uncle switched to my stock
ignition and my truck has worked fine ever since.
my msd quit too while it was hot because i had to let it sit for 30-45 mins
just to get it started again then it died a few miles down the road. i am
getting the accel ignition when i get the money.

hemidak@msn.com