RE: Stainless Steel Brakes Corp

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 01:03:43 EDT

I remember the thread from Jim and I don't believe it was SS Brakes.
The kit from SS has the bleeder screws on the top of the rear
calipers...the kit that Jim was having problems with had the bleeders on
the bottom (wrong place for them).

I'll check on the price of the SS Conversion as I'm interested in it
myself.

- Bernd