4x4 or 2x4

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 01:46:37 EDT

I want to start out by saying I do not want this to turn into a flame war, it
is "not' 4x4 vs 2x4 I just want to know some experiences.

I am thinking about getting a new truck, this winter I plan to go
snowboarding 2 or 3 times a week, so a 4x4 would be nice, but after that I
probably won't "need" the 4x4 that often, so my question is it worth it, I
know the intial cost difference is about 1,500 what other costs come with the
4x4 like insurance and maintainence. What are some major pros and cons about
the 4x4, thanks

p.s. this will be coupled with a V6

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa