4x4 or 2x4

From: Mark MacHale (mmachale@garfieldre2.k12.co.us)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 13:55:35 EDT

dakota-truck@buffnet.net writes:
> DML: 4x4 or 2x4

I live and drive in snow all the time. 4X4 is much better, but I can tell
that two wheel drive will get the job done. Get the limited slip, and get
the true 4 wheel antilock brakes!! going is fairly easy compared with
stopping. Of course, 4X4 is great because it sits up higher and you can
offroad on the weekends (even the Dakota is a marginal off road machine
compared to most other). Gas mileage sucks, and it costs a bunch more too.

Mark MacHale
Principal, Roy Moore Elementary
822 Orchard Ave.
Silt CO 81650