Re: RE: Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 13:11:35 EDT

At Fall Fling yesterday, we called the cops in to cool down the burnout
action leaving the event.....

The police cruiser did four seperate burnouts to the delight of the
crowd...... The fire engine leaving the show turned on the lights and
siren and revved up the turbo diesel. The Captain told me he'd love to have
the airport crash trucks with the 3000 gallon water tank emptied. He says
those beauties will light them up forever.

Very cool.... Just not easy for the organizers to put a lid on the
burnouts when law enforcement participates. None of it would be a problem
if the city didn't use the burnouts as a reason to shut us down or give us a
hard time.