RE: Clutch Replacement Questions?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:30:50 EDT

I would opt for the Center Force II over the stock unit. Have the flywheel
check for true and then have it resurfaced. If you have the money, prefer
the lighter flywheel from Center Force along with the throw-out bearing.

Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself. It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"