Re: Forced to make a decision - putting Daks to pasture?

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 18:25:24 EDT

Ok did you try swapping the rear springs to the other side to see if it
still sags, if it does sag still, how much sag are you talking about? I have
a 2K dak 2WD, and I have the Hotchkis rear drop springs, my truck sags to
the passenger side by 3/4 of an inch. it did the same with the stock
springs. Some vehicles are never level side to side. I learned to live with
it..