Re: Forced to make a decision - putting Daks to pasture?

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 22:57:15 EDT

I replaced both rear springs with brand new (not remanufactured) springs.
Identical... I don;t see what good it would do to change them out side to
side.

This is more than a simple 3/4 inch sag... more like 3 inches difference side
to side... and its noticible by looking at the wheel wheels from left side to
right. You can see that one is clearly higher than the other.

<SNIP_____

From: "kwreimer" <kwreimer@email.msn.com>
Subject: DML: Re: Forced to make a decision - putting Daks to pasture?

Ok did you try swapping the rear springs to the other side to see if it
still sags, if it does sag still, how much sag are you talking about? I have
a 2K dak 2WD, and I have the Hotchkis rear drop springs, my truck sags to
the passenger side by 3/4 of an inch. it did the same with the stock
springs. Some vehicles are never level side to side. I learned to live with
it..
<end snip____