Re: Forced to make a decision - putting Daks to pasture?

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 22:57:42 EDT

Hey Tom,

The truck with the problem isnt the Dakota I took to Marion... this is the
4x4 that I bought from a dealer in CT outside Hartford. The frame is
solid... not rusted through.. but its not level. And its noticible. I'm
pretty sure it can be fixed since its not a MAJOR sag or bend. I'm gonna do
that after I get it driveable heh.

<snip___
From: ABadDakota <bad93dakota@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DML: Forced to make a decision - putting Daks to pasture?

Thomas-

I remember your truck from the meet, and it
really did not seem to be rusty. I can't imagine
that the frame would be rusted through it. But
nonetheless, a good welding shop would be able to
patch the frame for not much $$$. I have known
people who have had this done (although not a
Dakota) and it was done for less than $200.

Good luck, and hang in there.

Tom

<end snip____