Re: V8 power = major pop spillage. Dang it ,anyway.

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 07:27:31 EDT

Hey Steve!

Perhaps you should have a 00' QC.I have never had that happen to me.
Or maybe if you had a V6,u wouldn't have spilled it...

;)

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake.V8 throttle body coming
later.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"