Re: Re: RE: Clutch Replacement Questions?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 17:54:50 EDT

In my mopar shop manuel it states not to under any circumstances to
resurface the flywheel. I just cleaned it up real well. The dual friction
I put in has good holding power, but the clutch pedal feels like a freaking
import mow. The clutch petal with the stock clutch in my 96 is allmost 3x
as stiff as the 93 with the dual friction set up

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed
15.4 @89