Re: Foxwoods

From: DakotaRebel (dakrebelchic@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 21:36:33 EDT

You might get a newcomer in on this one too rolling up in her purple Dak ;o)
Andy's been telling me lots about last year, and it sounds like a blast...
Even
if I'm not living in MA still, I might just have to take a road trip back!
I have
quite a few friends in CT, and yeah, gas is definately more expensive down
there.
I never thought I'd find a state that could beat Tax-achusetts....

~ lora

DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://jasiri177.freewebspace.com
   "Inanimate objects can be classified scientifically into three major
categories;
those that don't work, those that break down and those that get lost."
                        ~ Russell Baker

"Andy Levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> DAKSY wrote:
> > <snip>We'll give Saturday another try and see how it goes.<snip>
> > Attababy Walt! I'll make SURE I don't hafta work that day. Susan will,
> > too. It'd be nice to
> > hang around & convoy to dinner with the rest of ya. Just gotta make sure
> > I start out with a
> > full tank or at least fill up in Mass. Them there Connecticut fuel costs
> > were about $.20 more
> > per gallon than here in the Albany area...
>
> Yep, on the way home last year I was on fumes rolling into Springfield,
MA.