More Info on Dakotafest Classic 2002

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 10:23:19 EDT

I have some additions to the Dakota Meet next April.(Dakotafest Classic
2002).

There will be a good number of door prizes(automotive,food,etc).Also,i am
intending on having a "Dakota Truck Show".There will be trophies awarded for
1st,2nd,& 3rd place.

I will also be putting up a $100 cash prize,for the Dakota owner who travels
the farthest.

Again,if there is ANYONE who wishes to help me with this meet,or has any
suggestions,feel free to contact me offlist.Please go to the Dakota Mailing
List Homepage for more info.

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake.V8 throttle body coming
later.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"