Re: Re: Transmission fluid change

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 08:43:24 EST

They were trying on the lower line from the radiator. But instead of
unscrewing the nut and double flange there is a quick disconnect lower on
the line that they were trying. It has a plastic yellow locking piece that
they could not remove. The other line has the same type of connector on it.
Myself I thought the nut was usually undone because I've heard so many
horror stories of facilities like these damaging the threads because of
using connectors that were close to the right size but had the wrong thread
pitch. Next weekend I'll stop buy the local dealer and see if I can pick
their brains about this connector. Again thanks for any and all help. Also
tried the TPS mod and there does definatly seem to be a differance in
throttle response. Bill
Savannah, GA

97 Dakota SLT, homebrew intake, 180 stat, dynomax, TPS mod, AIWA CD/MP3
player. Not much done but a start.