RE: dual exhaust straight back on a 3.9v6

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 22:40:42 EST

yea but I wouldn't use the same muffler with duals...I have a V6 with a
flowmaster 40 series SUV muffler 2.5" single in/out. I have a custom pipe
bent in the stock location but smother. I also had the shop cut the pipe
after the rear axle and weld in a 3" pipe so that when the pipe was bent to
exit the side it would look like I have 3" pipe. I also have a 3.5" tip. I
did had the same setup as you before and changed it about three months ago
to the 50 series. Much better. If you want I will get a MPG of it this
weekend and post it for you...

I will also be putting in a car sound cat soon as I think my stock cat. is
going out for the 3rd time...hope the car sound's are better...

Tim Althoff
http://go.to/yllwdkta
http://go.to/ohiomeet