Re: fuel pressure gauges

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 23:01:31 EST

I believe the in-cab gauges are accurate. The only
problem is the added cost of a high pressure isolator
for safety purposes. If air is cought in there during
the install the reading can be off.

I just added the silver face autometer gauges in a
3 gauge pod a couple months ago. I added a trans
temp, fuel pressure and an A/F ration gauge....Maybe
switch on to a boost gauge sometime!!!!

Brad K

I just added a fuel gauge, A/F ratio, and trans temp
gauge to my truck.