Re: Re: 12 volt vs. 125vac

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 08:55:18 EST

Thank you to all who replied ;-)

When I originally installed the switches in my console, I didn't really pay
any attention. They've been used for close to a year without any problems.
It wasn't until I recently picked up a 125vac switch from Radio Shack (cool
looking illuminated rocker) that I realized the difference. I couldn't get
the switch to illuminate and wondered if the 125vac made a difference. It
turns out that I needed some more lines to/from it (way too many for my
application).

So it looks like I'll go back with my original thought of toggle switches
with LED indicator lights.

Thanks,

--
Chuck Robbins