Re: Re: M1 Install

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 17:19:00 EST

I'm not one for light driving, I need the upper power band! I have 3.92 gears.
I found this dyno run for this 1999 R/T with a 5.9L, I did a dyno run myself a
few months ago with my 2001 R/T in stock form with 4400miles.

His stock run looks just like my Dyno run!
http://personal.mia.bellsouth.net/lig/t/h/therrin/dynoruns.jpg

Check out how much HP a 5.9L looses with the Beer Keg! Since I have a 2001 with
pre-cat, I loose even more power near 5200rpm! 210hp@4000& 304tq@3300rpms and a
SUPER wimpy 149hp@5200 & 148tq@5200rpm! Now that's Sad!

Now Terry's Dyno with an M1,Mopar PCM and Exhaust got him an extra 60-70HP! in
the upper band width vs the Beer Keg.
M1 2barrel.

I Currently have 180T-Stat, Autolites 3923, MagnaFlow Exhaust, K&N FIPK2, 50MM
F&B TB. Next mod is a M1 2barrel. I going to hold off on the Cam & Heads. I
don't have the cash for that or the tools. I not even sure I could do it without
messing it up. I did heads once when I was 20, but with a little help. Most of
my money need to go for bills and saving :(

Shane Moseley <smoseley@ix.netcom.com> on 11/01/2001 03:39:03 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net